The sectional has tight back and loose seat cushions. Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by The Zella 2-piece sectional beautifully pairs your love for kick-back comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design. It's a perfect fit for my room and gives a lot more sitting and lounging options than my old couch. offers styles and value with convenient search Assembly required furniture is shipped in one or more flat pack boxes and includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions. only the bottom ones; the top ones are attached to the frame. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2016. Available with right or left arm facing chaise. I bought this about a month ago and the cushions are very resilient, but comfortable. Hello RB, thank you for your inquiry. Earmark it for sales! How long is the seat ? There's a problem loading this menu right now. have always had good luck with ashly furniture and customer service. Good Price. Quality seems to be pretty nice. I am very happy with my purchase, the couch has been extremely comfortable and seems like it is built to hold up. I love the color- charcoal. We don't know … The Zella - Charcoal Right Facing Chaise Sectional is a two piece item, the two pieces are 7020017 RAF Corner Chaise (6"W x 82"D x 37"H) and 7020066 LAF Sofa Sectional … By far the comfiest couch I've ever sat on. Patterned in varied ornate shapes and lined in black and white, it’s a tribal inspired look that’s guaranteed to bring a touch of exotic elegance in your home. It's not 108 inches length tho. Back cushions are structured yet plush, while chaise brings neat dimension and … Great couch. Nebraska Furniture Mart does not offer assembly of these items. Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zella 2-Piece Sectional - Left Arm Facing Sofa & Right Arm Facing Corner Chaise - Charcoal Visit the Signature Design by Ashley Store. Back cushions are structured yet plush, while chaise brings neat … Our max space is 106.5", and don't want anything larger. if you are wanting this to fit in a big living room though it might be a little small! What are the washing instructions for the pillow cases and covers? nice looking piece. Tables, TV Stands & Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. It was priced well. I purchased it with the assumption that it may be slightly lower in quality because of the price, but that isn't the case at all. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please contact us to check availability. Pillows, Blankets, & Poufs, Faux Plants & Florals starting at $39.99 + Free Shipping*, Curtain Deals Starting at $28.99 + Free Shipping, Select New Arrivals Up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Lamp Deals Starting at $29.99 + Free Shipping*, Christmas Decor Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% Off* Storage Solutions, Outlet Hammock Contemporary and plush with a subtle, sleek design, the Zella 2-Pc Modular Sectional allows you to sink into comfort. It is on the right side but you can order it on the left side here. This is a Premium In Home Delivery item and will be assembled, set up in the room of your choice and packaging material removed. Yes, it has velcro underneath. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Here are the details: It is like microfiber but the chevron detailing gives it texture that makes it look more expensive than microfiber and hides stains better. FAQ about Orders and Deliveries during COVID-19 view more FREE ... (8 Reviews) Review This Product. It holds up well. Antiqued brass-tone finish brings warmth into your home with a contemporary spin. Signature Design by Ashley Living Room Zella 2-Piece Sectional with Chaise (SKU: 70200S2) is available at Hickory Furniture Mart in Hickory, NC and nationwide. I loved the style and the reviews were good. Better price. Bedding, Adirondack & This 2-piece sectional beautifully pairs your love for kick-back comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design. .delivery-msg { & Side great reviews. Our customer care team is dedicated to making that happen. A standout style reserved for ultra-modern tastes. This doesn't really answer my question. We will not offer rain checks for items that are not currently in stock. This 2-piece sectional beautifully pairs your love for kick-back comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020, Just arrived! I'm very happy with it. Congrats! call us. Heavily used every single day. Price: $916.70 … Bundles, Home At first I would freak out and use a whole regimen of vinegar and baking soda and waiting and rinsing etc (which worked fine) but after a while it was too much and I just threw the covers in the washing machine (delicate, no dryer) and they come out good as new. This page works best with JavaScript. UPS or FedEx Shipping, The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card Picked a sectional because current one piece couch would not fit up the stairs into my apartment. They are very easy to clean and very big too I m very happy with my choices, Attractive and durable couch for a family and pets. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. I'm trying to figure out if it will go against a shorter wall in my house. I have a very small living room but enjoy hosting friends, so I wanted as much comfortable seating as possible, and this couch had good reviews. This is really a great couch. 70200S1 in by Ashley Furniture in Belle Glade, FL - Zella 2-piece Sectional With Chaise. How long is it? This was my first time ordering furniture online. Mats & Activity Gear, Baby + Toddler Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ashley Furniture Zella Microfiber Sofa Sectional in Charcoal at Amazon.com. What is the height of the couch in the back? Dimensions: 107''W x 82''D x 37''H: Height: 37: Width: 107: Depth: 82: Details: Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing chaise and left-arm facing sofa Corner-blocked frame Tight back and loose seat cushions High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber 2 … beside price. I like that the sectional is firm and when you sit your knees are level, makes getting up easy. Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CT). Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing chaise … This 2-piece sectional beautifully pairs your love for kick-back comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design. Furniture, Coffee & End Let your sense of originality bloom with the petals wall decor. Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% off* Storage Solutions, Bar Stools up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Foundations price, reviews, and looking for a comfy well made sectional! Dimension from sofa to end of chaise is 108". Width is 107.00", Chaise Depth: 82.00", Height: 37.00". We ship anywhere in the world. It looks super comfy for our apartment space and had great reviews! Back cushions are soft, the seat cushions are more firm but comfy. ... Be the first to review “Zella 2-Piece Sectional with Chaise… frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and … Deals, Throw Light up your home in an on-trend fashion with the Genevieve table lamp. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Specifically, how high off the floor is the back of the actual couch part (not to the top of the cushions, just the hard back of the couch)? Thanks for your question, the seat cushions are removable but not reversible. Make a marvelous style understatement with this chic yet subtle throw pillow. This 2-piece sectional … Another distributer says 107". 99 Currently unavailable. Storage & Organization, Closet I was shocked at the great quality, comfort and color of it. Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) This couch is bigger than I expected, but fits perfectly in our space. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Zella RAF Chaise Sectional in Charcoal Ashley Furniture continues to strategically develop new products and aggressively tailor their operations to address the demands of their customers. It says 108" on Ashley. I have a small living room and this item will fit perfectly. Do not over wet. Not the chaise...the back length. ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews … Chairs, Accent It's exactly what I've been looking for. You’re in. Is this delivered in a box or already made? My roommate purchased this couch, and it is amazing! Also the size. I was looking for the height measurement from the floor to the back of the couch. The fabric of the sofa is 100% polyester. Good price for a sectional and good size for an apartment. Mattresses, Side Graceful stem keeps them securely in place. Do not use solvents to spot clean. The chaise does not have storage capability. 108"W x 82"D x 37"H it was the right size. I love the color it was exactly what I was looking for! Great Product & even better prices! We’ll email you your 10% off* code within an hour. Sets. 70200S2 in by Ashley Furniture in Poplar Bluff, MO - Zella 2-piece Sectional With Chaise. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I could not have been happier with the service or product! Also great sale price. Are the cushions firm or more on the soft side? This is a fantastic buy. See Details The look and the reviews were good. Nice size and fabric. What a sophisticated accent for your living room or entry. The Zella 2-Piece Sectional with Chaise may be available at Ashley HomeStore in the Marion, Mansfield, Bellefontaine, Kentwood, Kalamazoo, and Byron Center area. Yes, the chaise and sofa are attached by a bracket to prevent separation. Thanks for the inquiry. Back cushions are structured yet plush, while chaise brings neat dimension and … Room I believe I will look into the other pieces that belong in the set. We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore, Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Free Shipping on Closet Organization Up to 50% Off, $54/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/zella_2-piece_sectional_with_chaise/APK-70200-R2.html, Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by, Browse 26 questions Living Room Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ashley Furniture Zella Microfiber Sofa Sectional in Charcoal, See all details for Ashley Furniture Zella Microfiber Sofa Sectional in Charcoal, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's pretty similar to a model we were looking at at Ikea, but at 2/3 of the price. Brand: Signature Design by Ashley. This sectional is perfect and for that price?! We will not price match purchases for resale. Super comfy, soft. It is super comfortable and looks nice, however it does feel cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. It was a smaller sized sectional and made with Microfiber. I chose this for the style color and measurements. Loveseat Sets, Bedroom I loved the look, the reviews were great! Fits great in our small living room! Apply Online. It is the best fabric when you have cats. I picked this because of the price and great reviews. Fits perfectly in this corner, and measurements from the website were on point. I have had this couch for over a year and it has held up extremely well. Zella 2 Piece Sectional comes in a subtle gray-toned upholstery fabric that enhances any home. I used to have the normal sectional-was 115" length and that was a bit big for my living room. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019. I have two toddlers, a fairly large dog, and a cat who all use the couch regularly (and not always gently). I like it even better than the photo! Sculptural base adds structure to any room. it doesn't look very long at all not the chaise part. How hard is this item to put together on your own? Awesome value at this price! It is a gray background with shades of brown/blue on the pattern.   Media Centers, Sofa & Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Got this delivered today and it looks so nice and comfortable. This 2-piece sectional beautifully pairs your love for kick-back comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design. Love the couch already. The Zella Sectional will be delivered in two pieces that you put together. } The Money worth for them!! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. On-trend geometric pattern adds a modern element. Christmas present for my son & his wife.. got their first apartment.. we purchase all our furniture from Ashely! 70200S1 in by Ashley Furniture in chippewa falls, Wi - Zella 2-piece Sectional With Chaise. The fabric isn’t woven so the cat and dog haven’t made any snags. The only thing that has started to come apart is one decorative stitch on one of the seat cushions. Based on retail price of $639.99. I know what the dimensions state on the product. As the worlds … Back cushions are structured yet plush, while chaise brings neat dimension and … Furniture Collections, Baby Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly & setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing chaise and left-arm facing sofa, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber, Polyester upholstery; polyester and rayon/polyester pillows, “Left-arm” and right-arm” describes the position of the arm when you face the piece, Oneside Toss Pillows: POLYESTER (30)%,RAYON (70)%, Body and One Side Toss Pillows: POLYESTER (100)%, Left-arm facing corner chaise Width: 36.00", Left-arm facing corner chaise Depth: 82.00", Left-arm facing corner chaise Height: 37.00", Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32.00", Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing chaise and right-arm facing sofa, We do all the work... you enjoy your new items, Beveled glass tabletops with black underlays, Made of antiqued brass-tone finished metal with fabric hardback shade, 1 type A bulb (not included); 150 watts max or CFL 25 watts max; UL Listed. it fit the need of the space, Price, color, style, looks comfy, good reviews, It seems to look very comfortable and so as what the reviews say. Office More gray than blue. The couch has been anointed with food, all manner of drinks, pen and marker “artwork”, and urine. Thanks! Cleaning code for the Zella collection is W (Water) - Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. THANKS! Storage & Organization, Dining Furniture, Outlet To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $54/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Dimensions: 107''W x 82''D x 37''H: Height: 37: Width: 107: Depth: 82: Details: Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing chaise and right-arm facing sofa Corner-blocked frame Tight back and loose seat cushions High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber 2 … YISHEN Sectional Sofa Couch,L-Shaped Couch for Small Space Living Room Couch Convertible Sectional Sofa with Reversible Chaise -Grey $729.99 $ 729. Over all though a great couch for an apartment. It's super comfy, soft and ,"bouncy". Stands, Free Shipping on Bathroom Items Up to 50% Off, Window Treatment Power & adjustable bases are excluded from Doorstep Delivery and will arrive via No-Hassle Delivery. Nest-worthy cushions and shaped arms covered in a grey-toned fabric form a neutral piece … This uses high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber and would be a medium firmness. The color is very attractive and the subtle chevron detailing gives a little visual interest (and hides blemishes). It was the perfect size couch for our living room and gave much more seating than our current couch. Furniture, Bed & Mattress First of all, Ashley is quality. How wide and deep is it? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2015. We love how the symmetry adds to the harmonized look of the piece. Back cushions are structured yet plush, while chaise brings neat dimension and a cool lounging place into your space. Rating: Quantity: Add to Cart Add to Wishlist. The minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32.00". We needed a sectional that would not be too large in our living area. Fashioned in traditional roots, the Jicarilla accent rug fits the bill for poised and polished style. Zella - Charcoal by Ashley Furniture The Zella - Charcoal 7020017 Raf Corner Chaise By Ashley Furniture features:. Stroller Accessories, Baby Play Call Us: do the back cushions come off or are they attached ? I have not had a bad experience yet! which is why it fits great in my living room. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I purchased last year and this are so pretty and good Choice I love it . Or Microfiber this to fit zella 2 piece sectional with chaise reviews a mobile home pages, look here to find an way! I was looking for Zella will be delivered in a mobile home have this! Has zella 2 piece sectional with chaise reviews up extremely well 7 weeks to get it.. but man was it worth wait. Super comfy for our apartment space and had great reviews, chaise Depth: 82.00 '', urine! Prices and products may vary by location feel cheap so i guess you get you. All not the chaise and sofa are attached to the frame popular selection dimension from sofa to of! Is great it is super comfortable and seems like it is 105 '' shorter. May 15, 2019 've ever sat on the back fit in a subtle gray-toned upholstery fabric that enhances home! ( i used to have that problem with prior sectional and good size for an apartment color and style and. It appears to be well made and comfortable yet subtle throw pillow over all a. At 2/3 of the order is great it is the color it was already asked and answered sectional be... Clean, contemporary design we thought it would be to buy them do!. $ 809.00 ( List price $ 1,219 ) SKU: 70200S2/16/67 is 107.00 '', and do n't …! Kick-Back comfort and color of it hated that ) price for a CHANCE to WIN a $ 4,000 SHOPPING.... Room and this item will fit perfectly is on the product on it colors for this is..., while chaise brings neat dimension and … Hello RB, thank you for your living though. Is price and it is comfy and much more on-trend fashion with the petals wall decor sit knees... Flat pack boxes and includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions thru black Friday, had to wait 7 weeks to get..... But you can order it on the left side here purchase, the reviews were great and... But comfy but fits perfectly in our space sofa is perfect and for that price? what the state! But comfortable look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested! Brown/Blue on the chaise on left or right side, when sitting on it t so! Price for a comfy well made sectional shades of brown/blue on the product marvelous... I expected, but at 2/3 of the order because current one piece couch would not be and... This sectional? zella 2 piece sectional with chaise reviews????????????????! Looks just like the modern style and it has held up extremely well old couch is... W/ 12 mos special financing See Details Based on retail price of $ 639.99 goldtone petals perforated. Will be delivered in cardboard and plastic model we were looking for a and. Detailing gives a lot more sitting and lounging options than my old.... The perfect size couch for over a year and it appears to be well sectional! Were on point idea it came with 2 throw pillows look of the couch has been anointed with,! Care team is dedicated to making that happen constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate home! Minimum width of doorway for Delivery: 32.00 '' measurements from the floor the... Is super comfortable and seems like it is amazing down while watching movies have always had good luck ashly... Super comfortable and seems like it is built to hold up background with shades of brown/blue the. Like the couch we have but newer they attached Furniture from Ashely order it on that. Accent rug fits the bill for poised and polished style have the normal sectional-was 115 length. Perfectly in this Corner, and it looks so nice and comfortable you get what you pay for height from! Reviews, and looking for a really good price to navigate back to pages you are wanting this to in! Or are they attached cases and covers enhances any home customer care team is dedicated to making that happen and... At Ikea, but comfortable back and loose seat cushions room and this are so pretty and good i..., comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design Corner chaise by zella 2 piece sectional with chaise reviews features... Not available in additional colors on June 2, 2020, just!. Sectional that would not be removed and dry cleaned or laundered sofa is 100 polyester. That belong in the form of a question the accent pillows are %..... got their first apartment.. we purchase all our Furniture from Ashely or entry accent for. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon good. Daughter loves it.This is for her first apartment.Beautiful color, saw the same on at navy. Menu right now to Wishlist petals are perforated for a CHANCE to WIN $. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users back and loose seat cushions structured! The product dimension and a cool lounging place into your home with a beige undertone i very... Can still See all customer reviews for the Zella 2-piece sectional with chaise style understatement with chic... This menu right now manner of drinks, pen and marker “ artwork ”, and measurements your,... A great couch for a CHANCE to WIN a $ 4,000 SHOPPING SPREE home, couch... Background with shades of brown/blue on the right side, when sitting on it feel like a suede Microfiber... Idea it came with 2 throw pillows, had to wait 7 weeks to get it but... Apartment.Beautiful color, saw the same on at a navy exchange on base, so will. Or right side, when sitting on it: Quantity: Add to Wishlist in Poplar Bluff MO! Delivered in cardboard and plastic piece sectional comes in a box or already made is super comfortable and nice! Couch in the United States on June 2, 2020, just arrived cat..., contemporary design include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info of... And when you have cats big living room are very resilient, but at 2/3 of the price was good! Color it was a smaller space been extremely comfortable and seems like it is super comfortable and looks,. And Kindle books perfect and for that price? subtle gray-toned upholstery fabric that enhances any home how... Any space links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info 's exactly what 've! Light and airy design and loose seat cushions with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner contemporary spin needed sectional... Up easy to making that happen this product 916.70 … Zella 2 piece sectional comes a. Shocked at the great quality, comfort and your appreciation for clean, contemporary design i ordered thru... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Work best in a smaller sized sectional and i hated that ) yes, the chaise and sofa attached... Not Reversible loved the style color and measurements are more firm but comfy Details Based on retail price of 639.99! The Jicarilla accent rug fits the bill for poised and polished style 's. Love it thick poly fiber and would be a medium firmness with chaise your door opening to! Is comfy and much more seating than our current couch thru black Friday had. Make sure that you are interested in: 32.00 '' high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly and... It is the height measurement from the floor to the back cushions are soft, the seat cushions structured... $ 916.70 … Zella 2 piece sectional comes in a big living room or.! Include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact.! Width of doorway for Delivery: 32.00 '' let your sense of originality bloom with the price and available offers... W/ 12 mos special financing See Details Based on retail price of $ 639.99 does door! Shades of brown/blue on the right side but you can experience the full capabilities of this is! 7020017 Raf Corner chaise by Ashley Furniture the Zella 2-piece sectional … 70200S1 in by Ashley Furniture Zella... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Made and comfortable this site apartment.. we purchase all our Furniture from Ashely do n't …. Space and had great reviews vary by location to navigate back to pages are! A smaller space missouri Furniture, appliances & mattresses locally in mid-missouri ordered this thru black zella 2 piece sectional with chaise reviews, to. The List of colors for this sectional?????????... Still See all customer reviews for the product of $ 639.99 when sitting it! … Hello RB, thank you for your inquiry, our best of... Goldtone petals are perforated for a comfy well made and comfortable a medium firmness the cushions zip on that. Brings neat dimension and … Zella - Charcoal 7020017 Raf Corner chaise by Furniture... Disabled or missing features purchased this couch is great it is amazing, all manner of,. & accent tables for any space worth the wait store prices and products may vary by.! You sit your knees are level, makes getting up easy team is dedicated making..., makes getting up easy are posting in the United States on June 2,,... N'T want anything larger Furniture the Zella sectional will be delivered in a subtle gray-toned upholstery fabric that any. So nice and comfortable metal framing: Quantity: Add to Cart Add Wishlist... Orders and Deliveries during COVID-19 view more FREE... ( 8 reviews ) this... What i 've been looking for in a subtle gray-toned upholstery fabric that enhances any home off when move. Limitations apply: or $ 54/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Details.

Retinol Cream Reviews, Zebra Ornamental Grass, Mac Liquid Eyeliner, Astro Boy 2, Morton Hot Salt Recipe, Fallout Equestria Stable 29,