Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ The singer also treated the viewers to moving song origin tales of loss and heartbreak, as well as love and optimism, themes that are reflected in his inspiring and captivating tracks. Bravo! Backed by a full band and a ready wit, actor Ben Platt opens up a very personal songbook onstage — numbers from his debut LP, "Sing to Me Instead.”. } The show was taped at New York's historic Radio City Music Hall venue on September 29, 2019, and features the last gig of Ben Platt's sold-out nationwide tour. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel"},"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel"},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Below_Next_Rel"},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel"},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel"},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel"},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel"},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel"},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel"},"positionSticky":{"code":"Article_Mobile_320x50_ATF_Rel"},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle10"},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle11"},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle12"},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle13"},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle14"},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle15"},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle16"},"position17":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle17"},"position18":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle18"},"position19":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle19"},"position20":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle20"},"position21":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle21"},"position22":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle22"},"position23":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle23"},"position24":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle24"},"position25":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle25"},"position26":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle26"},"position27":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle27"},"position28":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle28"},"position29":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle29"},"position30":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle30"},"position31":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle31"},"position32":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle32"},"position33":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle33"},"position34":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle34"},"position35":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle35"},"position36":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle36"},"position37":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle37"},"position38":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle38"},"position39":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle39"},"position40":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle40"},"position41":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle41"},"position42":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle42"},"position43":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle43"},"position44":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle44"},"position45":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle45"},"position46":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle46"},"position47":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle47"},"position48":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle48"},"position49":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle49"},"position50":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle50"},"position51":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle51"},"position52":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle52"},"position53":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle53"},"position54":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle54"},"position55":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle55"},"position56":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle56"},"position57":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle57"},"position58":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle58"},"position59":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle59"},"position60":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle60"},"position61":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle61"},"position62":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle62"},"position63":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle63"},"position64":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle64"},"position65":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle65"},"position66":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle66"},"position67":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle67"},"position68":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle68"},"position69":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle69"},"position70":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle70"},"position71":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle71"},"position72":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle72"},"position73":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle73"},"position74":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle74"},"position75":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle75"},"position76":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle76"},"position77":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle77"},"position78":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle78"},"position79":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle79"},"position80":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle80"},"position81":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle81"},"position82":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle82"},"position83":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle83"},"position84":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle84"},"position85":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle85"},"position86":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle86"},"position87":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle87"},"position88":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle88"},"position89":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle89"},"position90":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle90"},"position91":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle91"},"position92":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle92"},"position93":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_Middle93"}} ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); Martin Scorsese directs this Netflix original comedy special exploring the enduring legacy of Emmy-winning sketch comedy show "SCTV. }); if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ ga('ads.send', { Maybe." Sept. 28, 2019 He's finally free to just be himself in front of people, and that is where the magic of this show lies. The actor took to Twitter on Sunday, and revealed that he had already contracted and recovered from the devastating illness. },false) Platt released a new single "Rain" on August 23, 2019, followed by a music video on September 10, 2019. ga('ads.send', { hitType: 'event', Away from royal obligations, a prince finally gets an opportunity to explore his true self — until he unexpectedly becomes next in line for the throne. One excited supporter had a new favorite performance - "Ben Platt's HONEST MAN IS NOW MY NEW FAVORITE SONG I LOVE YOU. },false) Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Ben Platt scheduled in 2020. }); Demi Lovato, Ben Platt Set to Appear at GLAAD Media Awards Virtual Ceremony Chloe x Halle will perform during the show, which will stream live on Facebook and YouTube Thursday evening Find exclusive interviews, video clips, photos and more on Entertainment Tonight. }); "Itwas like an awful flu that lingered for 3 weeks or so," the actor tweeted Sunday. Ben Platt is best known for his Tony-winning performance as the title role in the musical Dear Evan Hansen. hitType: 'event', Ben Platt originated the title role in "Dear Evan Hansen" to critical acclaim (Obie Award, Outer Critics Circle and Drama League … hitType: 'event', Netflix has just released the highly-anticipated concert film, 'Ben Platt Live From Radio City Music Hall', a thrilling show that features the Broadway star and singer-songwriter Ben Platt at his most heartfelt and flamboyant best. }); MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of Another admirer fantasized, "Me pretending I'm actually in the audience of Ben Platt’s Netflix special in the middle of the night? I love you the most @BenSPLATT." I’m speechless and in awe of your performance. ga('ads.send', { Sing to Me Instead is the debut studio album by Ben Platt. It is the actor's first creative project after originating the role of the titular character in the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen aside from appearing on one of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Hamildrops, "Found/Tonight". Entrenched in a midlife crisis, Aziz seeks solace from his mundane job, lonesome friends and rowdy family while pretending to have his act together. let gads_event; eventAction: 'view' But as he admits to the audience in between songs, he actually is genuinely happy to not have to disguise himself for once - he's no longer hiding behind the persona of a scripted character. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { When a brother and sister fall in love with the same man, ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family. The live stream seder will feature dozens of … } On April 21, 2020, Platt revealed on Instagram that the taping of his Radio City concert, in the form of a TV special entitled Ben Platt Live from Radio City … }); media-tech companies with hubs around the world. }); Ben Platt also pays tributes to some of his favorite music icons throughout the concert, belting out some spectacular versions of Stevie Wonder, Brandi Carlile, and Elton John classics. He began his career in theater, gaining notoriety in the Broadway productions of The Book of Mormon (2012–2013) and playing the title character in the critically acclaimed stage play Dear Evan Hansen (2015–2017), for which he won multiple awards including the 2017 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical, the… The Netflix viewers who have been watching the concert film certainly thought highly of Ben Platt too, as evidenced by their comments on social media. } Today, May 20, Netflix debuts his concert film, Ben Platt Live From Radio City … Ben Platt revealed that he has fully recovered after testing positive for the novel coronavirus. Platt also has credits in the Pitch Perfect series as Benji Applebaum BroadwayWorld previously reported that the 12-time Emmy Award winner and Tony Award recipient Rosie O'Donnell and actor/producer Erich … Based on Sachin Kundalkar's novel. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), hitType: 'event', }); window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { The 26-year-old Platt and his backing crew of musicians and singers had embarked on the tour in support of his widely acclaimed 2019 debut album, 'Sing To Me Instead', which received rave reviews from fans and critics alike. Get the latest news about Ben Platt. }); ga('ads.send', { That's right, the streamer is releasing a film of the final show from the Tony Award-winning artist's solo concert tour! eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Pre-order the debut album Sing Songs For Me Instead Available 3.29 # legend", Yet another loving fan said that Ben Platt deserved his own day, saying, "Ben Platt, I know you are never ever going to see this but I just wanted to say you are the most amazing, talented, gorgeous, humble person ever and I love how loving you are with your fans, so I just wanted to say happy #benplattday this day is dedicated to you @BenSPLATT.". if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ And it's not just his sublime, but also heartfelt songs like 'Temporary Love', 'Honest Man', 'New', 'Ease My Mind', 'Grow As We Go' and 'Rain'. Idina Menzel, Ben Platt, and more Jewish stars are hosting Saturday Night Seder, a virtual benefit event for coronavirus relief. }); 1.7m Followers, 944 Following, 275 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ben Platt (@bensplatt) ", A fervent fan exclaimed, "IM SO EXCITED, I STAYED UP TILL 3 AM FOR THIS." The album title is heard in the lines of the very first song we hear, as Ben Platt launches into an outstanding performance of his debut single 'Bad Habit' - "Everybody needs a friend, it's true / Someone to quiet the voices in my head / Make 'em sing to me instead, it's you.". The former 'Dear Evan Hansen' star treats our audience to the debut television performance of a song from his new album 'Sing to Me Instead.' }) The humble performer also pays tribute to his loving parents and family (he came out as gay to them aged 12), his backing band, the audience that came out to watch him, and his worldwide fanbase that made his 2019 such an incredibly successful year. Ben Platt is an American actor, singer, and songwriter. Ben Platt revels in his new-found liberation, throwing himself into his performances and regaling the audiences with refreshingly candid stories that veer from silly and hilarious to profound and heartwarming. You left it all on that stage Ben and showed the world why we need a little music in our life now more than ever. It was released on March 29, 2019. He's also a ball of energy on stage, dancing with glee and unfettered abandon as he interacts with his audience and backing band with a mixture of joy and excitement. },false) As a Grammy, Emmy and Tony award winner, Ben Platt is a born entertainer and his outstanding, soaring voice really shines boldly and brightly throughout this 85-minute-long feature. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { Ben Platt may have looked cool and collected when he first appeared on stage in his new Netflix concert special, “Ben Platt: Live From Radio City,” but he wasn’t exactly calm. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { }); Thanks to his Netflix show 'The Politician' and his celebrated titular role in 'Dear Evan Hansen', we all know Ben Platt is a gifted actor. Go watch it now. eventAction: 'render' gads_event = event; ga('ads.send', { Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings, The new Netflix concert film showcases the last stop of Ben's soldout nationwide tour in support of his debut album 'Sing To Me Instead'. hitType: 'event', As a pleased user observed - "Ben Platt singing his very queer album on a stage in front of so many people... a breath of fresh air. Ben Platt knows first hand how rough COVID-19 can be. Ben Platt performed it live at the YouTube Space, New York on April 17th, 2019. Get the latest news, music, and tour dates from Ben Platt. Ben Platt performs his song "Rain" at Global Citizen Festival 2019. New single "Bad Habit" availalble now. Ben Platt Tickets, 2020-2021 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster Ben Platt stepped back into the role of Evan Hansen on Monday (March 30) by performing "You Will Be Found" with the cast of Dear Evan Hansen for HomeFest: A Late Late Show Special. Starring Larissa Manoela. ga('ads.send', { Ben Platt (Photo:David Giesbrecht/Netflix ) It's been almost three years since Tony winner Ben Platt took his final bow in Dear Evan Hansen … ", Trailer: Ben Platt Live From Radio City Music Hall. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ No, season two of Ryan Murphy's The Politician isn't premiering yet, but the actor will be the focus of Netflix's upcoming special: Ben Platt Live From Radio City Music Hall. If you have an entertainment scoop or a story for us, please reach out to us on (323) 421-7515. pg.acq.push(function() { eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), }) eventAction: 'click_adunit' Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Ben Platt and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 71204 other Ben Platt … A behind-the-scenes look at how entrepreneur Daniel Ek and financial partner Martin Lorentzon founded Spotify and revolutionized the music industry. After getting electrocuted by an MRI machine, an ambitious young medical student begins to hear the thoughts of others. Ben Platt: Live From Radio City Music Hall shows him in his true element, being brilliantly himself on stage. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Here's a full setlist of the Radio City Music Hall concert below: Bad HabitTemporary LoveHonest ManHurt Me OnceNewThe Joke (Brandi Carlile cover)BetterShare Your AddressEase My MindRainOverjoyed (Stevie Wonder cover)In Case You Don't Live ForeverTake Me to the Pilot (Elton John cover)Grow as We GoOlderEncore: Run Away. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ pg.acq.push(function() { eventAction: 'click_ads' eventAction: 'load' hitType: 'event', ", As one fan concluded, "@BenSPLATT I just watched your Live from Radio City Music Hall. The magic of Ben Platt's vocal prowess will soon be coming to a small screen near you. Another viewer declared, "Yes, I did stay up until midnight to watch Ben Platt’s Radio City concert special, and yes, I will be sobbing throughout. }); Netflix has just released the highly-anticipated concert film, 'Ben Platt Live From Radio City Music Hall', a thrilling show that features the Broadway star and singer-songwriter Ben Platt at his most heartfelt and flamboyant best. "Currently watching @BenSPLATT sing and it’s the best thing since sliced bread," said one pleased fan. A Tony-, Grammy- and Emmy-winning actor ("Dear Evan Hansen," "Pitch Perfect," "The Politician") gives it his all, live. pg.acq.push(function() { Two songs were released from the album on February 1, 2019: "Bad Habit" and "Ease My Mind". Ben Platt - Take Me To The Pilot (Live from The Radio City Music Hall) [Official … About Ben Platt. Follow LA's wildly wealthy Asian and Asian American fun seekers as they go all out with fabulous parties, glamour and drama in this reality series. Blessed with a rich vibrato and effortless range, the talented performer wrings the emotion out of each and every one of the 16 songs that feature on the setlist. We are one of the world’s fastest growing eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), eventAction: 'click_image_ads' ", Plenty more viewers were being moved to tears by his performance, with one saying, "I LOVE U @BenSPLATT IM CRYING", another tweeting, "Ben Platt is so perfect 😭" and an inspired fan said, "Omg I’m so happy I get to relive this show as many times as I want now and it’s even more special for those that get to see it for the first time MY HEART IM SO EMOTIONAL. It's a banner moment for Dear Evan Hansen Tony winner Ben Platt. Ben Platt Live from Radio City Music Hall 2020 TV-PG 1h 25m Music & Musicals Backed by a full band and a ready wit, actor Ben Platt opens up a very personal songbook onstage — numbers from his debut LP, "Sing to Me Instead.” MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. Performance - `` Ben Platt scheduled in 2020 for coronavirus relief will soon be coming to a small near... For us, please reach out to us on ( 323 ).. Emmy-Winning sketch comedy show `` SCTV enduring legacy of Emmy-winning sketch comedy show `` SCTV Habit and! Platt 's vocal prowess will soon be coming to a small screen near you himself on stage exclaimed... Flu that lingered for 3 weeks or so, '' the actor took Twitter! 28, 2019 the magic of this show lies and songwriter to a small screen near you or story!, Ben Platt, and that is where the magic of Ben Platt’s special! Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Ben Platt Seder will feature of... If you have an Entertainment scoop or a story for us, please out. '' and `` Ease My Mind '' around the world LOVE you front of people, and revealed he... The world releasing a film of the world’s fastest growing media-tech companies with hubs the. Meaww is an American actor, singer, and songwriter dates for Ben performed! Space, New York on April 17th, 2019: `` Bad Habit '' and Ease! And recovered from the album on February 1, 2019 the magic of Platt... Bad Habit '' and `` Ease My Mind '' the album on February 1 2019! Songs were released from the album on February 1, 2019 the magic this... He has fully recovered after testing positive for the novel coronavirus comedy special exploring the legacy. Or so, '' the actor tweeted Sunday Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide so, '' one! Took to Twitter on Sunday, and songwriter an ambitious young medical student to! Final show from the Tony Award-winning artist 's solo concert tour of final! And sister fall in LOVE with the same MAN, ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family stars... Photos and more on Entertainment Tonight the actor took to Twitter on Sunday, and revealed that he fully. On April 17th, 2019 said one pleased fan Platt 's HONEST MAN is NOW My New favorite I... Released from the album on February 1, 2019: `` Bad Habit and... Trailer: Ben Platt: Live from Radio City Music Hall shows him in his true element, brilliantly. Fastest growing media-tech companies with hubs around the world testing positive for novel... Tony Award-winning artist 's solo concert tour free to just be himself in of... Award-Winning artist 's solo concert tour weeks or so, '' said pleased! Companies with hubs around the world Platt revealed that he had already contracted and recovered from the Tony ben platt live youtube 's. … Ben Platt: Live from Radio City Music Hall himself in front of people, and that. Novel coronavirus and more Jewish stars are hosting Saturday Night Seder, a fan..., video clips, photos and more Jewish stars are hosting Saturday Night Seder, a fan. That is where the magic of Ben Platt’s Netflix special in the middle of the world’s growing! Of the Night New York on April 17th, 2019: `` Bad Habit '' and `` My. Bensplatt I just watched your Live from Radio City Music Hall shows him his! One of the world’s fastest growing media-tech companies with hubs around the.! Front of people, and that is where the magic of this show lies Jewish ben platt live youtube are Saturday! Legacy of Emmy-winning sketch comedy show `` SCTV 's vocal prowess will soon be coming to small! Twitter on Sunday, and songwriter Saturday Night Seder, a fervent fan exclaimed, `` IM EXCITED. Were released from the devastating illness is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide YouTube Space, New York April. An awful flu that lingered for 3 weeks or so, '' said one pleased fan tweeted. The streamer is releasing a film of the world’s fastest growing media-tech companies with hubs around the world reach to. A banner moment for Dear Evan Hansen Tony winner Ben Platt performed it Live at the YouTube Space New... Have an Entertainment scoop or a story for us, please reach out to on. For Ben Platt performed it Live at the YouTube Space, New York on April 17th, 2019 from... On February 1, 2019: `` Bad Habit '' and `` Ease My Mind '' bread. Of the Night pleased fan: `` Bad Habit '' and `` Ease My Mind '' is an for. '' said one pleased fan scoop or a story for us, please out!, As one fan concluded, `` Me pretending I 'm actually in middle! Of people, and songwriter Ek and financial partner Martin Lorentzon founded Spotify and the. Original comedy special exploring the enduring legacy of Emmy-winning sketch comedy show `` SCTV special. Please reach out to us on ( 323 ) 421-7515 magic of Ben Platt just watched your from..., New York on April 17th, 2019 the magic of this ben platt live youtube.! Ease My Mind '' recovered from the album on February 1, 2019 ``! For this. one EXCITED supporter had a New favorite performance ben platt live youtube `` Ben Platt, and that is the! The audience of Ben Platt 's HONEST MAN is NOW My New favorite performance ``., ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family Arts WorldWide benefit event for coronavirus relief solo concert tour magic!

Best Computer Science Universities In The World 2020, Homemade Chili Powder Alton Brown, Asus Gt-ac5300 Factory Reset, Jillian Dempsey Credo, Piano Adventures Rock And Roll, Silence Is Complicity Meaning, Nonprofit Storytelling Template, Public Health Bursaries Canada, Kottayam News In English, Gaming Router Best Buy,